Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 15th, 2009

Wyatt, Hattie and I went to see Space Chimps last Saturday. Sheri and Nicklaus and Tricia and Brook went too. Hattie did wonderful for her first movie! The kids all sat very well and Wyatt loved the movie. He has been talking about it since then, although both of us have already forgotten the main chimp's name... someone is going to have to remind us.

Hattie went to the movies with us because Daddy took Hudson to urgent care. We were sure he had an ear infection, but he didn't. He weighed 13 lbs, 2 oz.

Sunday the kids and I hung out at home while daddy went fishing. Hudson finally rolled over! Once he did it, he kept doing it!! Hattie still isn't, but she is attempting to at times, so hopefully she won't be far behind him.

I only worked on Monday last week. I have lots of vaction to burn, so I took the rest of the week off. Tuesday Mom came over and painted my bedroom. It is now blue, moody blue.. I like it, but need to buy new curtains to finish it. Wednesday I was working on my resume when daycare called and said Wyatt had 101.5 fever. I went and picked him up and was going to bring him home, but he started crying and said he wanted to go to the doctor.. weird, I know. He ended up having strep. He weighed 35.1 pounds! He is long and lean! We saw Grandma Bonnie at the pharmacy and went with her and Grandpa to Sonic. Wyatt had a little of a milk shake. He stayed home with me again on Thursday.

He is in to different shows now. He used to love Higglytown Heroes and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He now is in to Handy Manny and Phineas and Ferb. BUT, he also likes superman, Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo and Star Wars (he says Luke Starwalker). These new shows are on different channels, away from Noggin that only has cartoon-type commercials. He stares at the tv and every commerical and wants everything he sees. He even said after one of them, " I want that girl toy". He is obsessed. I told him to make a list. The second time I said that he informed me he already has a list but he wanted that really bad. I told him now that I don't have a secure job that I don't have any money. He said I could go to that Bank place and get some.

Thursday night Ed (Ben's dad) was admitted to the hospital with chest pain. He was not having a heart attack, but ended up having blockage and needed a stint.

Friday I tried to make up for some lost time and cleaned some around the house. Then I went by the hospital to see Ed and met Ben. We had to take the babies to their 4 month appointments.

Hudson weighed 13 lbs and 6 oz. He was in the 25th percentile on his weight and head, and 50% on his length. Hattie weighed 12 lbs 13 oz. She was in 25th percentile on her weight and head, and 10% percentile on her height. she is such a shortie!!! They both had their shots. Hudson didn't cry immediately, but did cry. Hattie cried a little harder.

Wyatt convinced us to go to El Jimador for dinner and then we all went home and were in bed by 8:45. By 9:00, Hudson was already up. Luckily, after that, I got up to pat him on the back at 12:00 b/c of his coughing, but he didn't wake up until 5:00!! Shocking! Then I fed him a bottle and he slept until 7:30. That is the most sleep I have had in probably 7 months, when pregnancy was getting the best of me. It was awesome!

Saturday I watched the kids while Ben refereed in Tuscumbia.. Then we drank a few margaritas and called it a day. Today I haven't done much. I drove Ben around so he could run a few errands. Hudson cried forever in the car... I had his lullaby cd blaring and it wasn't helping. Hattie and Wyatt were sleeping through it, how, I have no idea. Finally I gave him a bottle and he fell asleep. Hattie talked a ton today and Hudson laughed out loud at me.. It was cute and made me forget about the crying spell from earlier.. Everyone is in bed now, and I am looking forward to being there soon! Tomorrow I think I am going fishing with Ben! A date at the lake!

No comments: