Thursday, March 19, 2009

Attempts for a sleeping baby..

Just a quick note to update Hudson's sleeping habits. Tuesday night he slept until 1:00 and cried until 1:30. I was just about to go get him when he quit. He then slept until 4:00.. it was like he knew I would get him if he started crying again! I gave him a bottle and laid him immediately back down. He didn't make a peep until 7:00 when I woke him then. I had to go in several times and rearrange him because he would scoot to the corner of the bed and bang his head..

I asked daycare to work with him a little on putting himself to sleep. They said he cried for 20 minutes and they couldn't take it anymore so they picked him up.

Last night I laid him down at 8:30. He cried for 15 minutes. He then slept until 2:30. From 2:30 to 4:30 there were several crying episodes. I kept falling asleep and waking to him crying. I think he would stop for a little while and then start again. At 4:30 I fed him 4 oz. He ate it and I laid him back down. He fell right asleep and slept until we woke him again at a little after 7:00.

I did lay Hattie down last night in the pack and play in our room at 8:30 too. She cried twice because her pacifier fell out, but then she fell asleep and slept until 5:30 this morning.

No comments: