Friday, October 24, 2008

10-23-08 Appt

Well, bummer.... I am back at home... swelling is pretty bad, especially in my right foot, leg, knee, even into my thigh. left side isn't much better... so, Dr. Floyd says no more work. The good news is, I am not on bedrest, he just doesn't want me sitting all day, says I need to lay down with my feet high some...

The babies looked great! Hattie's heart rate was 128, Hudson's was 138. For a change, Hattie was very cooperative, actually a little too still.. Hudson was all over the place. He was in a ball, with his feet extending to Hattie's side of the stomach. Hattie's head is still low, with her feet right under my ribs, so she seems to be stretched out! Hudson is still breech and it is obviously unlikely he will change. the ultrasound tech said she wouldn't put it past him yesterday, since he was being so onery. He was kicking constantly. Same when monitoring their heart rates during the stress test, Hattie was good, Hudson acted up.

I am dilated to 4 and 90% effaced. Could be any day! Or, could be all the way til November 3rd! I have gotten him to agree to induce at 6:30 a.m. on November 3rd! Still over a week away, but something to count down to! If I made it that far, I would be 38 weeks.

No comments: