Friday, October 17, 2008

10-16-08 appt

Just a quick note to say my appt went great! I will update it more completely this afternoon... this morning I am getting a haircut and running an errand or two... dr. floyd was sick and wasn't able to give me any instructions.... so I am releasing myself from bed rest!!!! no phone calls today to change my mind.. The babies looked awesome!!!! hattie weighed 5 lbs 14 oz and hudson weighed 5 lbs 13 oz!!! Much bigger than I expected!!!! the only bad news, Hudson's head is freakin huge.. measured like two weeks bigger than the rest of him/hattie.... GREAT.. he is still breech. my contactractions were 5 1/2 minutes a part there. I am out of contraction medicine. they were going to send dr. floyd a message to see if I needed a renewal... I can't imagine him extending it!!!!! I am 35 1/2 weeks now!!! both had hair, Hattie more than Hudson, which is good since his head is so darn big.. not sure I will deliver him breech, with a huge head... little concerned about that...........

No comments: