Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just a quick post.. I am in St. Louis tonight with a whole night to myself!!!! I spent most of it shopping... I keep asking myself why I would shop at walmart when I am in St. Louis for one night, but that is where I spent most of the night. Oh well, I got the essentials that were on my list. I am looking forward to getting in bed and not getting out of it until the morning. My luck I won't sleep well just b/c of habit..

I am watching the news and having trouble typing this as I cry about the little three year old found alive and fine this afternoon after being lost in the woods for 53 hours.. Thank God... I couldn't get him off my mind when I heard about it.. I get sick at the thought of how scared Wyatt would be without us....

Enough talk about that.. My meeting today went great. I am really excited about my job now. I am anxious to be trained and get going. I am so happy with the thought of working by myself. Ready to get away from the drama of an office...

Ben is doing fine with the kids. Hattie was asleep, Hudson was crying. He was getting him back up to give him a couple more ounces, so hopefully that will do the trick. Actually, Ben and Wyatt just called me.. They are heading to bed and the babies are both asleep. Let's hope they sleep good! The last two nights Hudson has slept 6 hours at a time and Hattie had to be woke up in the morning, so things keep improving.

No comments: