Sunday, November 2, 2008

Night Before The BIG DAY

It is now Sunday evening and I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to remember what I am forgetting.. It will be something obvious like a toothbrush, which I did remember..

Our weekend has been nice, pretty uneventful, which is a good thing for one more day.. Wyatt seems to have completely recovered from Thursday and was able to scrape in plenty of candy for Halloween.. Problem is, he is one of VERY FEW 3 year olds that hates chocolate, which he inherited from Ben.. so, guess who is eating LOTS of chocolate? The house is clean, and I had time to post one more picture of me being pregnant.

We are excited and nervous about tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting both Hudson and Hattie and I, admitting to be selfish, I just want to feel good again... by my scales I gained 48 lbs during this pregnacy. I am ready to say goodbye to maternity clothes and the one pair of flip flops that fit and hello to sleeping on my stomach and peeing maybe one time at night, if that, instead of the 4 to 6 times I have become accustomed to.

Ben and I will have our cells Monday.. you are welcome to call for an update.. I would post our phone numbers, but that probably isn't the best idea, so I hope you know one of them!

2 comments:

StephB said...

Good luck today, we'll be praying for ya!

Bill, Lauren, Will and Caroline said...

Can't wait to hear about the babies!