Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bedrest - Not as Bad as I thought..

I have been able to work from home, which is really helping my days fly by.. I really feel like I am at work... Keeping my computer in front of me keeps me in bed. I would have a much greater tendency to break the rules if I couldn't continue working... I am doing my best to stay down.. you all know me and know how hard that is!!!!

And I have had lots of visitors as well!!!! Of course both of our families have came by, but also some of the bunko girls (Tricia, Roselyn, Christina, Kelly and Terri), Christina and Marcus came over and brought dinner, Deann brought magazines and chocolate, Traci, Mike and the girls came over and brought magazines, chocolate and other goodies... and Lesli, Deann, Kim and Jen came over last Saturday evening... I am so lucky to have you all... Thanks for being there...

I am looking forward to my visit tomorrow and will update when I return... I am having one of my coworkers pick me up so I can attend a meeting before my appt.. We are going by McDonalds first... I NEED some GREASY FRIES. Hot fudge sunday won't hurt either....

No comments: