Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So, I guess the babies have a little kitty cat in them, b/c they used one of their nine lives last night... they both started getting fussy at 7:30. I decided to take them outside for a short ride in their stroller. Wyatt stayed inside and watched his cartoons, so I just circled the cul de sac several times. As I walked by the house, I would pull any visible weeds. I then went onto the porch and turned around. As I went by our fish pond in front I saw a couple of weeds. As I was pulling them I heard this weird noise.. I turned around to see THE STROLLER AND STRAPPED -IN BABIES WERE FLYING DOWN THE HILL. they were going so fast it was the wheels making the noise I heard. I ran as fast as I could, but could not catch them. They hit the curb, went air-borne and somehow landed on the wheels, shaking back and forth. I was finally able to stop it... luckily they hit the curb straight on, and it is a double stroller, both of which must have helped it from flipping. Hattie was in front and was screaming her head off and tears streaming down her face, Hudson was in back, looking around like he was wondering what in the world had just happened. I had just given them a newspaper each to keep them busy. Hattie's flew out half way down the hill. Hudson was still clinging to his. I had the weakest knees ever....

No comments: