Friday, March 19, 2010

The house is quiet... the babies and Wyatt are sleeping, Ben is out with the boys and Patti, who is in town visiting this weekend, just called it a night. The weather has been so nice the last two days, over 70 degrees today, but it is supposed to be back in the 30's tomorrow.

Last weekend Rob and Amy came in town. We celebrated Ed and Janice's anniversary at our house Friday night with shrimp. They brought over their wedding album and we all had some good laughs. Saturday, I was out of my mind when I decided to meet Amy and Janice in town to go shopping. Hudson was not up for it and was screaming we left TJ Max and Target. Somehow I still managed to buy some things... I get nervous and spend money! Sunday I took them to breakfast with the Meldrums as Ben was fishing. That went much better. I still ate so fast I couldn't tell you what I ate or how it tasted. I was definitely full!

Funny from Wyatt... When we walked into Target, Wyatt saw a family with 4 kids. He said to me, "mom, their mom and dad must make ALOT of money, b/c four kids are VERY expensive.." If he only knew.

This week the kids celebrated St Pat's day at school with a tea party with the red hat ladies. I tried like crazy to get a good picture of all three of them, but Hudson wasn't having it. IMAGINE THAT!

Thursday night we went to my mom and dad's for dinner and to play. The kids had a blast, as Grandpa and Grandma had a list of things to do... feed the chickens, let them out for a while, feed the fish, ride the toys, play simon says.. Wyatt left distraught though.. he accidentally left his "pet" worms that he had found at school. They were in a biggie. He tried to get me to go back to get them, and when I wouldn't he was relieved when he remembered that he had left the bag open so they could breath, but he was so worried that they would be cold.

Hattie went to the doctor today with a double ear infection. I felt bad for not taking her sooner. I kept thinking she was getting better but she wasn't and last night she had neon stuff coming from both eyes.. POOR GIRL! I took Hudson to urgent care last Saturday and he was diagnosed with a sinus infection. They are both teething, working on their molars. They look painful and swollen!

No comments: